â€‹All schools have a Governing Board. School governors are one of the largest volunteer forces in the country (there are currently 300,000) and they have an important role to play in raising standards across schools.
Click on the links below to find out more about:
- the role of governors in general;
- how the Governing Board of Rode Heath Primary School is structured and our charter;
- individual governors here at Rode Heath and details of their membership, responsibilities and outside (pecuniary) interests;
- Governing Board communications, minutes and reports
- details of parent / carer and pupil surveys;
- key changes the Governing Board has made to the school in response to feedback from parents, pupils, staff and the wider community: You said, we did...
If you would like to get in touch with the Governing Board of Rode Heath Primary School you can do so via: firstname.lastname@example.org