We wear our school uniform with pride...
School uniform can be purchased from the following outlets:
Badged Uniform Warehouse, Cockayne House, Love Lane, Betchon, CW11 2TS
Tel: 01477 500504
Smart Choice Uniform, 63 Crewe Road, Alsager, ST7 2EZ
Tel: 01270 747170
Just to be clear on what is (and what isn't) allowed:
- Sweatshirts, cardigans and PE hoodies must be navy blue and badged with the school logo.
- ****Inline with new legislation all other uniform items, although can be purchased with the school logo on, do not need to be. (November 2021)
- Polo-shirts, shirts and blouses must be white;
- PE polo shirts/ t shirts, red, blue, yellow or green to denote house teams.
- Black or navy shorts/jog bottoms or leggings. (Badged jog bottoms again remain optional)
- Trousers, shorts, skirts, culottes and pinafores must be grey - not black, or navy;
- White or grey socks and tights please - not black or navy and no patterns;
- Shoes must always be black and "school" style. Flat, plain (i.e. no buckles, tassels etc.) black leather (i.e. not patent or canvas) boots will be permitted during the colder/wetter winter months. Trainers are not allowed at any time;
- Watches and small, single-stud earrings can be worn as long as they can be removed independently (i.e. for participation in P.E. lessons). No other jewellery is allowed;
- Hair accessories should be navy blue, grey or white and appropriate for school with minimum detail;
- Long hair should be tied back wherever possible;
- No make-up and nail varnish;
- In summer, pale or navy blue checked school dresses and grey shorts can be worn. Sandals can be: white, navy blue or black with minimum detail and must always be worn with socks.
Recycling old school uniform cuts down on waste, helps other parents and the school itself; it's always good if we have a few items in school in case of "accidents"! So, if you have any items of uniform that your child/ren have outgrown, but not worn out, please bring them into the school reception. All items should be in good condition, freshly laundered and with name tags removed to avoid any confusion on ownership afterwards.
From time-to time, when we have sufficient stock the Parents Association* will host second-hand uniform sales. All items, will be priced at a nominal £1 each. Check the school calendar for dates.